Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello Guys,
To be honest, I thought at first okay I would put my photos with orange hair, then changed my mind, because I'm going to do it later with my other hair colors. So, this time I will download my clothes again. ^^



I love this wallpaper. Unfortunately, when my cat is bored, she scratches it.


Here is a guilty, but I cannot angry with her. =^.^=



Clock ♥ watch on Ebay.


I had my sparrow tattoo made in August 2012.



Leather Bag from ZARA.


Bracelet from Turkey.


Sparrow Earring from Accessories.

I forgot to take a picture for my shoes with these clothes, but I took later.



From Turkey.

---------------------------
Thanks for reading! xx

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and great outfit!! I love your maxiskirt and the combination with the top, the shoes and the bag ist just perfect!! Super chic!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment ^^ But when I try to check out your blog, it fails. I do not know why.

      Delete