Friday, December 6, 2013

December Haul

Hello guys. As I do not have enough time to take photos to put on LookBook/on my blog. I want but cannot, to be honest I even don't know what I do in those days. For example, today I had 3 classes from 9:30 till 17:00, then I went to my dance class till 20:00, and met with my cousin to have a dinner and rest. Now it is 01:50, so I think I have to sleep. Instead atm I am writing on my blog while having a filter coffee that will keep me awake for a while I guess. I think you all understand why I cannot blogging very often. Anyway, today I will be showing you my december haul.
xx



I think I am addicted to Huf socks from HUF 
Because they both keep warm and are so cool. And I want more!





both from sheinside


Black Vitange Roundness Sunglasses from CHOIES

Actually I do not prefer unbranded sunglasses since my eyes are bad. But I like it although I wear it on my head.


Winered Velvet Skater Skirt from Sheinside




The earrings and the necklace from Turkey


I think everyone knows rose water is so good for skin. And I swear it makes your face feel fresh.

from Turkey as well.




I always thought that makeup products produced in Turkey are cheap. But I should accept that flormal is of good quality. At least its lipsticks and eyeshadows. This is the first time I have ever tried its lipstick. In fact I did not apply lipsticks because I did not feel comfy. except this. Moreover it is last longer even though I smoke, or eat&drink...
Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick DC23


As you can see my scars from motorbike accident are still with me and maybe they always will be.
I found those lovely bracelets on ebay and cannot remember the link atm. If you search, im sure that you will find.

If anyone has a question about the items, go ask on my blog or on Tumblr.
Thank you.
------------------














No comments:

Post a Comment